The Arkansas Fire Marshals Association is dedicated to protecting the residents of Arkansas through many services including public education, code enforcement, plan review, inspections, arson investigation, and training.
“The mission of the Arkansas Fire Marshal’s Association is to improve public safety through a network of fire service professionals dedicated to Fire Prevention, Legislation, Code Enforcement, and Public Education.”
The objectives of the Arkansas Fire Marshal’s Association shall be:
· To unite for mutual benefits those public officials and private persons engaged in fire and building code activities
· To provide for the exchange of technical information and interpretation of fire and building codes
· To encourage the cooperation between public service agencies and associations, to further fire prevention and code development, and to prevent threats to life and property.
· To encourage high professional standards of conduct among enforcement officers and to continually strive to eliminate all factors which interfere with administration of the Arkansas Fire and Building Code Enforcement
· To foster greater professional competency in Fire Marshal’s techniques and recognition of code compliance
· To ensure public safety through supporting fire safety education programs on the state and local level